From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: December-22-16 2:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] my dell laptop

Well I order a Dell XPS 9360 laptop. This is my Xmas to myself.

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more.  I needed a backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so  I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

BTW it supposed to be here this week or the first of next week.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...