Re: thundervird annoying messsage

I also am having this issue from what I can tell it appears to be some sort of bugOn 12/22/2016 4:54 PM, Carlos wrote:

Have you unchecked the
"Always perform this check when starting Thunderbird"
checkbox?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:50 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] thundervird annoying messsage

hello, any ideas about the following message, please? TB is already the default client....
System Integration dialog Use Thunderbird as the default client for:
Use Thunderbird as the default client for:
Use Thunderbird as the default client for: list
Newsgroups check box not checked 2 of 3
Newsgroups
Always perform this check when starting Thunderbird check box not checked Alt+A
Set as Default button

It comes every time I start it...