Re: thundervird annoying messsage

nope

it didn't work

On 12/22/2016 5:55 PM, Rajmund wrote:
Wait.... I got it... GO menu, tools, options, advanced, general. Check the box, to always check, exit thunderbird, and restart it. Report back whether it works, it did here. I was gonna uncheck it again, but since it works, I won't bother. Now the mouse.

Sent from a Braille Sense

----- Original Message -----
From: The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:44 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thundervird annoying messsage

its not just you having that issue

its driving me total nuts as well.
On 12/22/2016 5:09 PM, Rajmund wrote:
Yes. As the text said it as well. I used NVDA speech viewer to copy, so the current status of the box is what it said there. Regardless of whether I check the always check check box, or for that matter, uncheck mail, news, and calendar, the message is haunting me. Besides, as I say, it's already the default client, did that through settings, so why isn't it taking on the change?

Sent from a Braille Sense