From: Mike B. <mwb5781@charter.net>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 1:36 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] disabling the mouse drivers

Hi Rajmund,

Go to the Device Manager via the control panel. Or, try Windows key + Pause key, then tab to, Device Manager, press enter, & tab 1 time into the Tree Biew. This is how I get there with Windows7, & hope you can get there with these steps.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Mike B. <mwb5781@charter.net>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:53 am

Hi Rajmund,

Approach 2 - Device Manager

Open the Control Panel, then go to System > Device Manager. Navigate to the Mouse Option, right click on it, and click Disable.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:27 am

Also, which method in that article did you try? There were several described and disabling it in Device Manager should usually work and be retained between reboots.