Re: disabling the mouse drivers

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

so in these cases, what can be done, please?

On 23/12/2016 1:45 AM, Carlos wrote:
Yes some devices do not have the "Disable" option.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] disabling the mouse drivers

Hi Mike,
Yep, windows-x, device manager, tab once, get to mouse, expand it, down arrow to the driver, context menu key (if applicable) and disable. But no disable option here.

Sent from a Braille Sense

From: Mike B. <mwb5781@charter.net>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:53 am

Hi Rajmund,

Approach 2 - Device Manager

Open the Control Panel, then go to System > Device Manager.
Navigate to > the Mouse Option, right click on it, and click Disable.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message ----- > From: Rajmund
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:27 am

Also, which method in that article did you try? There were
several > > described and disabling it in Device Manager should usually work and > > be retained between reboots.
----- Original Message ----- > > From: Gene