From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Carlos
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] disabling the mouse drivers

Calm down punk. I wasn't criticizing. I was just clarifying and providing
additional information.

You might need it when asking for assistance from a technician or just
anyone sighted in general since they tend to rely much more heavily on the
mouse/touch pad for navigation.
From: Mike B. <mwb5781@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 1:36 am

Hi Rajmund,

Go to the Device Manager via the control panel. Or, try Windows
key
+ Pause key, then tab to, Device Manager, press enter, & tab 1 time
into the Tree Biew. This is how I get there with Windows7, & hope
you can get
there with these steps.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Mike B. <mwb5781@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:53 am

Hi Rajmund,

Approach 2 - Device Manager

Open the Control Panel, then go to System > Device Manager.
Navigate to
the Mouse Option, right click on it, and click Disable.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 23, 2016 12:27 am

Also, which method in that article did you try? There were
several described and disabling it in Device Manager should
usually work and be retained between reboots.