hi,
display, try windows-p.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 25/12/2016 3:54 AM, Matt wrote:
Well got my laptop today and been working o it.

Now it say it in the device manager under processers it has 4 processers
all at 2.7 GHZ . It say nothing about cores. Or I don’t know where to
look at.

So now some questions: (1) this thing seems to have only two USB ports.
One on each side. Here is what it is saying:2 USB 3.0 - 1 w/PowerShare
1 SD card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
1 Headset jack
1 Noble lock slot
1 Thunderbolt™ 3 supports: Power in / charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt
3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), VGA, HDMI, Ethernet
and USB-A via Dell Adapter

So what is this Thunderbolt™ and what does it look like or atleast feel
like? I assume you have to have adapter to use this like a USB port?

Also what is :1 w/PowerShare and what does it look like and feel like maybe?

What in the heck is a Noble lock slot?

There is also on the left side feels like a button and pushes in like
one but don’t seem to popop out like a SD card reader it only seems to
push in and seems to do nothing. But I think there is a tiny hole maybe
for speakers or mic or line in maybe. So maybe this button changes
between them depending on what you got plut in to them?

Another question is there any way to turn off the laptop display? I can
go into device manager and disable it but don’t know what would happen.
Do they make a third party say screen curtain that would just black out
the display? Like on your iPhone or mac if you had one?

Thanks for any input!

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com <mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com>