Re: My blog

Kimsan

-------- Original Message ----------
From: \"Victor\"
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 11:36:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My blog

Another way to drive people to your blog is to link to other blogs
from yours and ask other bloggers to link to your blog.

I think there\'s a website for blind bloggers. www.blindbloggers.com

VictorOn 9/24/15, Michael Babcock wrote:
> In my personal opinion it\'s best to link to your blog, and if
people want to
> find your social media accounts, they should be able to find them
from your
> blog. Think of your blog as your homes foundation, everything falls
back on
> it, and that\'s where you want to drive all of your traffic too. Are
you
> authenticated with the three major search engines, Google, bing,
and
> Pinterest? Do you do keyword research to figure out what people
search for?
> And how do you get first-time visitors to come back to your site?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 24, 2015, at 10:56 AM, Jeremy wrote:
>>
>> Woot, your link in the signature set like this works great. I like
it!
>> Thanks.
>> Tc.
>>
>>> On 9/24/2015 1:44 AM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> Thanks for asking - I am on Twitter, Facebook & Linked in. I
haven\'t got
>>> to checking out Periscope yet and haven\'t actually heard of the
other two
>>> (I\'ll go look now).
>>>
>>> I did have all my contact details in my signature and I was aware
it got
>>> shuffled down the bottom when replying on lists like this. So
you\'ve
>>> prompted me to try something new - I\'ve set it so the signature
goes
>>> directly below whatever I say (and above what I\'m replying to),
but I\'ve
>>> cut it down so it\'s not too long. Hopefully that will entice
people to
>>> visit me without being too annoying to everyone.
>>>
>>> Happy to take feedback from anyone on what you think of the
change -
>>> would you rather see links to people\'s social media profiles
directly
>>> there for convenience, or just one short link (which yes, does
link to
>>> all my social media)?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Quentin.

I\'m trying to turn this into a informational website; however, I can see how it can be viewed as a blog though. Great suggestion...