Actually, the app isn't the only way to set up the Amazon Echo series of products. The website
https://alexa.amazon.com
can also be used.

On 26 Dec 2016, at 17:56, Patrick Ford <xplorer1957@gmail.com> wrote:

Using the alexa app is the only way to set-up the echo ...the app walks you
through it step by step .. you will need the key, or password, to set up the
wireless ...

Come Join The Group
ScripturePassage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Nesma Aly
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 12:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] setting up Amazon Echo Dot question

Hey everyone,
I am trying to help my friend set up his new Amazon echo that he got
yesterday and I have no idea how to help him. So my question to you is if he
downloads the Alexa app can you set up the echo that way?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 26, 2016, at 12:39, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

It is the same as the normal echo it will setup the same way. Not hard at
all . Just take a little time.

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com