Re: My blog

Victor

The Blind Bloggers website may no longer exist. It has been a long
time since I've visited that site.

VictorOn 9/24/15, Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@gmail.com> wrote:

That www.blindbloggers.com link is down or doesn't work, I'll have to
search later and see what I can find.

Re SEO, yes I know there's more I should do. I haven't had the time
lately to do too much about, and definitely do have money to pay someone
else to do something about it. Interesting idea re pinterest, I haven't
looked there much.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Check out our "Making Windows 10 Easy" ebooks and award winning app,
RapiTap!

On 25/09/2015 4:36 AM, Victor wrote:
Another way to drive people to your blog is to link to other blogs
from yours and ask other bloggers to link to your blog.

I think there's a website for blind bloggers. www.blindbloggers.com

VictorOn 9/24/15, Michael Babcock <Michael@yourownpay.com> wrote:
In my personal opinion it's best to link to your blog, and if people want
find your social media accounts, they should be able to find them from
your
blog. Think of your blog as your homes foundation, everything falls back
on
it, and that's where you want to drive all of your traffic too. Are you
authenticated with the three major search engines, Google, bing, and
Pinterest? Do you do keyword research to figure out what people search
for?
And how do you get first-time visitors to come back to your site?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2015, at 10:56 AM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

Woot, your link in the signature set like this works great. I like it!
Thanks.
Tc.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for asking - I am on Twitter, Facebook & Linked in. I haven't
got
to checking out Periscope yet and haven't actually heard of the other
two
(I'll go look now).

I did have all my contact details in my signature and I was aware it
got
shuffled down the bottom when replying on lists like this. So you've
prompted me to try something new - I've set it so the signature goes
directly below whatever I say (and above what I'm replying to), but
I've
cut it down so it's not too long. Hopefully that will entice people to
visit me without being too annoying to everyone.

Happy to take feedback from anyone on what you think of the change -
would you rather see links to people's social media profiles directly
there for convenience, or just one short link (which yes, does link to
all my social media)?

Regards

Quentin.

.