From: Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@samobile.net>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:44 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] having a problem with my Victor 2w

Having problems with my Victor stream
Hi<
I'm having problems with my Victor 2, it turns on just long enough to
say hello, and then immediately goes off, and that's even if I plug it
in, and I even found a different cord that works, but even then, I
still can't get further than the greeting. Since I only have one of
these victor units, I can't charge the battery in another unit. can
anyone tell me what you think may be wrong, and what I may need to do
about it? thanks,
Bill