Re: How to reply privately

Gene

If you open the message, tab once, then start shift tabbing, you should get to the from line.  You may have to shift tab five or six times but you should get there.  You don't indicate that you tabbed once.  It appears you just shift tabbed.  You may not have seen my follow up message earlier in the day where I discussed the need to tab once before shift tabbing.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to reply privately

Nah, as I said before, it doesn't appear that it places the cursor, or whatever it is that moves about when you're pressing tab, to the same location every time you open a new message. As an example, when I opened up this last message from you and pressed shift+tab, it took me to a terms of service link. From here, yes, I can press tab once to get to the from header, but, It doesn't always place me in the same position, especially once I close and re-open the client later on to check my messages. this isn't something new though, not in any of the previous versions of NVDA or tb at least.

On 8/31/2015 3:31 PM, Gene wrote:
My later message should allow you to get to the from line very easily.  I don't know why you are seeng the send message as unavailable.