Re: new computers and permissions

Nimer Jaber

I think you are referring to user account control? This is a security feature, and I strongly urge you to consider not disabling it. There are more than a few reasons for why it exists, and it is for your protection, and for the protection of other computers on your network or any network you might be connected to.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:29 AM Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@...> wrote:
new computers and permissions
New computers and permissions
Hi Everyone,
As I've previously stated, I have a Dell Laptop, and don't I have to go
in to permissions and set it to zero to keep from getting those
notifications that I have to press yes in order to use the App? If
there is anything further that you think that I may need, do let me
know. Oh, I'm using win 10.
thanks,

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!