Re: These 6 Women Undergrads At MIT Invented A Game Changer For The Blin - forbes.comd #article

Mich Verrier

wile this is a good idea I am wating to pass judgement when and if this is able to get in the hands of your avrige blind user witch like so many ideas for blind people sadley seems to never happen for one reason or another. wile I aplode the women for thinking up this idea and getting a prototype reddy etc it still remainds to be seen if not only will the price be offordable to the avrige blind person since like the artickle says the majoridey of us my self in cluded are not working so money is always a ishu. and second most of these ideas never get past the stage of ideas or proto types and in to the hands of your avrige blind person anyways. sorry if I am a bit skeptickle but I will wate untill I can get my hands on this product to pass judgement. wile it is a good idea like I say right now that is all it seems to be is a idea and no working prodo type has been brought out to the different blind orgs around the world for testing etc.

From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] These 6 Women Undergrads At MIT Invented A Game Changer For The Blin - forbes.comd

Gene wrote in Part:

The Forbes site evidently has serious accessibility problems, ...”

I would classify them as usability issues. The site is intentionally designed that way, at least for free users.

Do you have any any opinions on the substance of the article itself? The URL was linked to in a tweet by Sight and Sound, a leading UK blindness technology products reseller. Text-to-Braille OCR is a great idea, but I fear that to implement it well will cost considerably more than $100.