From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 5:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] These 6 Women Undergrads At MIT
Invented A Game Changer For The Blin - forbes.comd

I'm not a programmer ... My bad, I ought to have been, but
I goofed much too much and lost that opportunity.

Next, I'm NOT a wordsmith, although I have always resolved
to slice and dice this English language in as a clear a tone
as I can get it. After all, it's one of many languages I
speak and write well!

Notwithstanding, when I dabbled into programming, again,
shame on me, never went beyond BASIC, yikes! The word
"deprecated" was always used to refer to programs NO LONGER
in vogue. May be I am TOO AMERICAN, trying to BULLDOZE my
way into the English lexicon of another nation with full
rights and responsibilities as she may so demand;
nevertheless, I've been known to CRANK English on both sides
of the aisle, American and British!

Conclusion: No need to quibble over semantics; as a reader
of any thought I may express, derive, if so desired, the
meaning that floats your boat. For me, both words work just
fine and I'll now go drink a toast in celebration!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado