From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nikola Jovic
Sent: 06 January 2017 10:16
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Is Revo no longer accessible with NVDA?

Hello all, got some programs which i would like to uninstall, however their uninstallers aren't really accessible, so thought i'd use Revo. To my surprise, in the latest version NVDA only sees an edit box, which apparently is for searching, and you can't tab around the program. Object navigation and screen review also don't bring me anywhere. So a question, how do people use the program? Or if it's no longer usable, does someone have the old version which works? Thanks in advance.