WeatherStreet.com: A Very Accessible Weather Site

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I ran across a very accessible website for text based weather reports that is accessible. With the slow but steady decline of Braille Weather Underground, I am now using Weather Street:

http://weatherstreet.com

where you type in a zip code and are taken to a page that lists the weather conditions and forecast for that area. It is very similar to Braille Weather Underground, but it is not falling into disrepair with the wrong dates and more recently, the statistics that are out of order and obviously false.

This site uses headings and you can move back and forth using the H command available in most modern screen readers.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"