the Home: a brief addendum

Joe Giovanelli

There are a few negatives with regard to the Google Home. At this time there is no remote.

Even when Tunein is opened, not all stations will play.

If we ask to hear a particular artist, the best we get is what Google calls a "Radio Mix." You'll hear the artist but you'll mostly hear a mix of many other artists. If we pay for either Google Play or Pandora, we hear the artist we ask for.

It is easier to set up the Echo than to set up the Google Home.

It seems that the Home can correctly answer a broader range of subject than Alexa does.

We'll have to see when or how the Home becomes even better than it is right now.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY