Re: WeatherStreet.com: A Very Accessible Weather Site

Monica Jones

Thank you for this; I agree, wunderground is going asunder methinks. I favorited this site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 8:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] WeatherStreet.com: A Very Accessible Weather Site

Hi Group,

I ran across a very accessible website for text based weather reports
that is accessible. With the slow but steady decline of Braille Weather
Underground, I am now using Weather Street:

http://weatherstreet.com

where you type in a zip code and are taken to a page that lists the
weather conditions and forecast for that area. It is very similar to
Braille Weather Underground, but it is not falling into disrepair with
the wrong dates and more recently, the statistics that are out of order
and obviously false.

This site uses headings and you can move back and forth using the H
command available in most modern screen readers.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"