Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is Revo no longer accessible with NVDA?

My Revo Pro 3.1.8 software is licensed, so it uninstalls both 32 and 64 bit programs. Couldn’t say if the Trial (Free) version of Revo 3.1.8 uninstalls both architectures or not. Would have to install it on a separate machine to test this, but currently my spare laptop is in pieces, so will be a while before I could do this. Perhaps someone would be prepared to test this out?

John.