SETTING up google voice, browser profile adjustment question

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Guys,
So, I know many of you here, have google voice, so thought I'll ask. So I'm trying to create a google voice number for things where a number is needed, and I'd rather not provide my own. Except that I tried safari on iPhone, firefox 50 and IE11 on windows 8.1, and I'm getting google voice does not support mobile devices. Excuse me? IE11 is a laptop, and so is firefox. When some of you made your number, what browser did you use, please? Maybe I need to switch profiles, but no clues of how to do that, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks again.

Sent from a Braille Sense