From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] bc line question

BCC equals Blind Carbon Copy. As such, when all others
listed therein receive your message, it is generally tagged
as "UNDISCLOSED RECIPIENT".
The BCC line is used if you wish to send to multiple
recipients without letting the original recipient know what
you are doing.

Therefore, if you type an adress in the BCC line for
purposes of retrieving an E-mail address from your contact
list, you should, if you don't want mail sent as BCC, go
back and delete whatever name you typed in that line.

Some mailing lists discourage the use of the BCC line in
part because it screws up a thing or two. If I get mail
that says "UNDISCLOSED RECIPIENT"
just because my address was typed in the BCC line, I
typically delete such E-mail and never botehr reading it.

Oh well, hopefully I shared info that makes some sense; I'll
let others dig in and straighten me out if I have goofed
beyond repairs!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado