Hello,

I don't know anything about it on a Mac or on IOS, and  I am not even sure why one might install a program on iOS... however, on Windows, it works great. The Android app works well also. The interface is 100% accessible, as it uses a web interface. You can install and manage ten devices with a single registration. I trust Sophos as they tend to serve the enterprise sector, and the engine that the Sophos home and the enterprise versions use is the same.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:11 AM Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:
Hi Joseph, Thank you for the feedback.  I learned about Sophos from a post from Chris, but I never heard anymore about it from him, or anyone else.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sophos Home Antivirus

Hey Mike, I hope dad you will be able to see this message. But Chris Hallsworth try this application on IOS and on the Mac, And it really wasn't worth it. It would stopping or stopped working for him whenever he was trying to use it so it apparently is not a good application yet. Sorry for the negative message but I had to speak the truth.
On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:00 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program?  I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!