Re: Sophos Home Antivirus

Flor Lynch

As an antivirus program or suite, , though, Sophos has a good reputation. Its accessibility wasn’t good at least some years ago.

Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sophos Home Antivirus
Hey Mike, I hope dad you will be able to see this message. But Chris Hallsworth try this application on IOS and on the Mac, And it really wasn't worth it. It would stopping or stopped working for him whenever he was trying to use it so it apparently is not a good application yet. Sorry for the negative message but I had to speak the truth.
On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:00 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program?  I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.