Re: Sophos Home Antivirus

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

When I tried the program on this mac, it was totally accessible. I hear the same is true for Windows. Sophos therefore clearly has a good reputation all round, even accessibility wise. I would try it anyway, as there is nothing to lose being it's free.

On 17 Jan 2017, at 20:00, Flor Lynch <florlync@iol.ie> wrote:

As an antivirus program or suite, , though, Sophos has a good reputation. Its accessibility wasn’t good at least some years ago.

From: Joseph Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sophos Home Antivirus
Hey Mike, I hope dad you will be able to see this message. But Chris Hallsworth try this application on IOS and on the Mac, And it really wasn't worth it. It would stopping or stopped working for him whenever he was trying to use it so it apparently is not a good application yet. Sorry for the negative message but I had to speak the truth.
On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:00 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program? I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

https://home.sophos.com/reg

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike