Re: Sophos Home

Nimer Jaber

Sophos focuses on enterprise security more than anything. So, they focus on enterprise solutions. The home version is a stripped down version of the enterprise version, without all of the security suite type tools, and without the technical hoops... Also, the number of allowed computers is different. If you want to learn more, check out their site.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:10 AM Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:
So if it's the same protection businesspeople enjoy, what's the catch
that makes it free? What doesn't a free user get? Or, put another way,
what do the business account people get that us free-riders don't?

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!