Re: windows 8 shell with a desktop like xp?

Chris G <jedikent@...>

Interesting, when I tried to install it using ninite.com it said to use classic start as classic shell was deprecated.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@mysticaccess.email

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess