Re: Carlos are you okay?

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi, roughly, how many messages?

Sent from an iPad Air

On 21 Jan 2017, at 1:58 am, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

LOL it's ugly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Missa" <Melissa.J.Hammitt@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Carlos are you okay?

I would sooooooo hate to see your inbox right about now.

On 1/20/17, Pat Seed <patatips@tbaytel.net> wrote:
Hi Carlos,
Good to have you back. Praying you get through the rest of this, without any

more hospital stays. I feel the same way, as far as hospitals go, trying to

avoid them as much as possible.
Take Care.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 8:28 AM

Okay, if
Carlos doesn't have a cell phone or computer with him in
the
hospital, how have you been
communicating with him? Have you been visiting
him there?

Gerald

Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 5:22 AM

Do you
know which hospital Carlos is in?

Gerald

-----Original
Message-----
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:20 AM

What happened to him? I
missed that email.

Sent
from my iPhone 6s

On
Jan
15, 2017, at 1:14 AM, Melissa via Groups.Io
<texasdorkprincess26=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:

Thank you
very much.