help with image for windows please

Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@...>

Hi

I tried to back-up my pc yesterday with image for windows, I am using
windows 10 pro, 64 bit pc. Ok I wanted to add to a new back-up. Open up up
ifw, select back-up pc, next select the drive I wanted to back-up i.e. drive
c, next tried to select the drive to backup to. This is where I got stuck. I
wasn't able to select a usb drive, only the internal spare 500 gb hard
drive. This is the drive I had previously used when creating an ifw back-up.
I wanted to change it. I wasn't able to find it on the list. Any ideas
please?

Regards

Adrien