From: Carlos
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Carlos are you okay?

Hello everyone,
I'm back and feeling much better. Thanks for all the good wishes. I have a
severe dislike of hospitals so I have a bad habit of putting off going until
I absolutely must. In the past this has served me well enough since I very
rarely get sick, but eventually the odds do catch up with you. This was my
first major hospital stay ever so it was not a pleasant experience. I won't
go into all the gory details, but I'll just say that I thought I had one
thing which turned out to be something else. It turns out I have a serious
blood infection which has kept me on antibiotics for the last week and a
half in the hospital and will mean another 5 to 6 weeks on antibiotics at
home through an IV. For 3 days before I finally went to the hospital, I had
aches, chills, and was incapable of eating anything. Most of the side
effects are gone now and I am now able to eat again. I had to wait 3 days
for my blood cultures to show negative bacteria before they would release
me, but still, 5 to 6 weeks of antibiotics through an IV even at home is not
going to be fun.
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 8:28 AM

Okay, if
Carlos doesn't have a cell phone or computer with him in
the
hospital, how have you been
communicating with him? Have you been visiting
him there?

Gerald

Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 5:22 AM

Do you
know which hospital Carlos is in?

Gerald

-----Original
Message-----
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:20 AM

What happened to him? I
missed that email.

Sent
from my iPhone 6s

On
Jan
15, 2017, at 1:14 AM, Melissa via Groups.Io
<texasdorkprincess26=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:

Thank you
very much.