E-MAIL NOTIFICATION SOUND

Hi Everyone:

Ok, I found an E-mail notification sound that I'd like to hear play when my
Inbox fills up with you know what! However, I'm too dumb to figure out
where to place it in this Windows7 64Bit Professional box.

Having beaten my computer to death and achieving no success, I gave up the
ghost and thought I'd ask for some pointers. I use Outlook as mail reader.
I think I'll also need help knowing how to select this preferred sound once
I can hopefully place it in the correct folder.

Witty sarcasm notwithstanding, gracious thanks as always for all help!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado