From: Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 10:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Internet connection.

Hi Maria, you just might need to reboot the router. This can be done by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
On Jan 20, 2017, at 9:30 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

Just in the last few weeks I have had repeated problems with maintaining the internet connection on both my laptop and my Surface tablet. I just turned on the surface and ... no internet so I ran the trouble shooter. It tells me there is no valid IP configuration. I have never ever set an IP address or ever needed to. So what is going on and how can I fix it, please. This is driving me crazy. Thanks, Marie