Re: One Drive

Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...>

Yes. Your documents are in the cloud and you can access them from anywhere. I haven't used one drive.

Sent from my iPhone 6s

On Jan 21, 2017, at 10:36 AM, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

I got one year of Office 365 free with my Surface and this includes 1 TB of space on One Drive. I had not used it before but am learning now. This is probably a silly question but I want to make sure that all documents will be available via wifi when I am away from home and not just when on my home network. I am fairly certain this is the case but just double checking.
It seems a bit easier to work on documents, etc when using One Drive than when on Drop Box for some reason.    Marie