From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] One Drive

I got one year of Office 365 free with my Surface and this includes 1 TB of space on One Drive. I had not used it before but am learning now. This is probably a silly question but I want to make sure that all documents will be available via wifi when I am away from home and not just when on my home network. I am fairly certain this is the case but just double checking.

It seems a bit easier to work on documents, etc when using One Drive than when on Drop Box for some reason.    Marie