From: NVDACon-announce@groups.io [mailto:NVDACon-announce@groups.io] On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:23 PM
To: NVDACon-announce@groups.io
Subject: [NvDACon-announce] NVDACon 2017: Call for topics

Hello all:

NVDACon 2017 preparation is well under way, and we are glad to present the call for topics for this years international event. More information can be found at https://www.nvdacon.org/index.php/2017/01/20/calling-all-topic-submissions/

While you are reading this post, make sure to bookmark our new site, http://www.nvdacon.org!

I look forward to seeing your submissions,

Derek Riemer, Chair, NVDACon 2017