From: "Zachary Morris" <morriszachary99@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Those Amazon Devices

Hello Howard,
I own an Amazon Echo Dot and I also own an Amazon Fire HD 7 tablet. The Dot is pretty nice, it's easy to connect to Wifi. I used my tablet to connect it, (though you can download the app from the Google Play Store or Appstore as well). It did take me a few attempts to set up the Dot, but in the end, I was very successful. I love the Dot so much! It's a very cheap device, costing at around $50, U.S. It can play Pandora, Spotify, Tune In, audiobooks, and so much more. I haven't used all of the features, but from what I used of it, I was pretty impressed. You can also enable different skills for your Amazon Echo Dot, there are thousands of them, I only have about fifteen or twenty of them enabled. They have different games, they have some quote stuff, news, just about anything you can imagine. Only part I don't like about the Dot, I can't play YouTube videos on it, I really hope that Amazon implements that some day in a newer skill or release. I just think it would be extremely neat to just voice command it and tell it to play a certain video by a certain artist on YouTube. I also cannot have it read my emails, which kind of sucks, but it doesn't turn me off from it. Although, to be quite honest, I haven't used it in almost a month, but I got it for Christmas. Sorry this email was long, but I thought I ought to give you everything I know about it.
Thanks,
Zachary Morris