Re: Welcome Back Carlos!

Carlos

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. It is indeed good to be back home despite the IV treatments. The nurse came over and I had my first one today. Fortunately it only takes about 15 minutes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Gross" <harvard-97@sbcglobal.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Welcome Back Carlos!

Hi Carlos,
wow, it's great to see your back! Even though, you might not be out of the
woods yet, just remember there are better days ahead for you! I know what
you mean about keeping the inbox clean. I can't keep up with too many
messages, and I can't stand a cluttered inbox. That is why I go no mail a
lot of the time.
Wishing you all the best!
Janet

Tomorrow's Another Day, Another Way, and If Tomorrow Never Comes, Problem
Solved!