Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Same posting but to different lists. HTH

----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 10:49 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Hi,
With all due respect are they actually cross posts or merely separate postings to different lists? In my view there is a difference. I myself in an effort to obtain information have posed questions on more than one list in separate messages never cross posting as that is a violation of many an email list's protocols and also causes the email filters of individuals to fail.
That's why I pointed out the difference as I don't see a problem with the latter. Just my two cents no one asked for.
Robin

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Although I am still subscribed, I got very frustrated with the moderation and sometimes the lack thereof. I very much dislike the fact that there are more and more persons on Blindtech who are cross posting all over the place. It is not unusual to see the same message no fewer than five or six times on various lists. And I hope that those cross posts do not show up here. This prompts a question. Is there a utility which will somehow delete cross posted messages? Setting up filters to do this would be a huge undertaking.

Don Roberts

On 8/31/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the list Cristóbal. Indeed it is active. We currently have about 98 members.

LOL let's just say that I had a difference of opinion in the art of list management with the owner/moderators of BlindTech.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 3:40 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] What happened

Wow, I don't' check the lists for a couple of days and apparently everything goes poopoo.
So is this list actually active?
All sorts of drama on BlindTech.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.