From: Robin Frost <robini71@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 10:49 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Hi,
With all due respect are they actually cross posts or merely separate postings to different lists? In my view there is a difference. I myself in an effort to obtain information have posed questions on more than one list in separate messages never cross posting as that is a violation of many an email list's protocols and also causes the email filters of individuals to fail.
That's why I pointed out the difference as I don't see a problem with the latter. Just my two cents no one asked for.
Robin