Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] groups.io

Hi Marie, if you go to the website, and then go to your profile once you have logged in with your username and the password. There is a Area in there where you can remove the current email address, and in turn the new one. Then click the button that says change email, and then it will email you to your new email address you will replied, and then everything will be confirmed. I hope this helps.
On Jan 21, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

I would like to change my email address for all groups.io lists to which I subscribe. Can someone tell me how to accomplish this?
Thanks, Marie