Re: Talking Windows 10 pe

hi mike.
after you run the exe file a smart screen filter may show.
just click run any way or more info and then run any way and then
depending on your computers speed it should take 1 to 2 minutes to
start as the file contents are extracted into a temp file

On 1/24/17, Mike Gurney <kazejaed@runbox.com> wrote:
Hello Carlos

I have successfully downloaded the documentation but the executable
pe will not run. I've download it five times and it reports as 1.28
gb, which I believe is correct. However, it won't run. I have tried
using alt r at the end of the download and I have tried clicking on
the file in my downloads folder.

Best wishes

Mike.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com