Re: Outlook Express For Windows 7 and Above Issue

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi, restore point? just an idea.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 25/01/17 5:52 AM, Carlos wrote:
I've experienced lots of flakiness, but I've never seen that one.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:47 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook Express For Windows 7 and Above Issue

Hi Group,

For laughs and giggles, I downloaded and installed the hack version of
Outlook Express for Windows 7 and above. Everything went fine for the
first time I used it. I configured it and then had to reboot the
system for an unrelated issue. When I restarted the system, I now
keep getting an instruction error at some number and the program won't
run. It starts to run and then I get the 'Outlook Express has stopped
working. Please close the program and that reference to an
instruction error and only a close button. I tried uninstalling,
reinstalling deleting the folder and even removing all reference to
Outlook Express in the registry. Nothing works. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"