Re: downloading bard books using windows 7

Mark o Torgerson <happyperson2@...>

Hi

Any ideas on how to find ones Iplayer in a storage unit? Smile.

God bless,
Rev. Mark

God loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
My current project:
Sent From my iPhone 5

On Sep 26, 2015, at 7:25 PM, Jim Wohlgamuth <wohlggie@...> wrote:

Hi there!
Not certain of what internet program she is using, but I am using FireFox and I simply find the book that I wish to download press the tab key a couple times, the speech says download book title and I press enter and the book is downloaded to the default directory as a zip file.  I then copy the zip file to a pin-drive and then unzip it into a directory and place the drive into my NLS book player and it starts playing.  Hope this helps.  GOOD LUCK! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 26-Sep-15 18:52, TerriLynne Pomeroy wrote:

There is more than one way to do this, but this is how I do it:

1.            Go to the download link.

2. Shift tab once.

3. Tab once. This helps to ensure that your cursor is on the correct link.

4. Hit the applications key.

5. Hit A for save target as.

6. It will come up as a "save as".

7. Type in the path to the location in which you want the book saved and hit alt+s for save.