From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 6:51 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] i need a phone or caller id that announces call waiting calls

Do you know if they service other states? I would love to see about one of these phones.

On Jan 27, 2017, at 12:15 PM, Sugar <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net <mailto:sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> > wrote:

I live in California and here we have a service called C-Tap
With a Dr. note stating your blindness or visiual issue’s you can receive a phone with talking ID caller installed for free.
My phone is a cordless phone and talks to me.
It has caller ID and is totally functionable for the blind.
When I am on the phone and if I have another call waiting the number will be said.
I can also program any phone numbers to say who it is for example if I know my husband’s cell number I can program it to say “hubby” or what have you when he calles and the ID caller will say “hubby”
Here is the info if interested:

California Phones
"Keeping you connected."
www.californiaphones.org <http://www.californiaphones.org/>

California Telephone Access Program
P.O. BOX 30310
Stockton, CA 95213
Voice: 1-800-806-1191
TTY: 1-800-806-4474
Email: customercare@ddtpca.org <mailto:customercare@ddtpca.org>

"The California Telephone Access Program (CTAP) respects your privacy. We do not share your email address or any other contact information with any outside companies that are not affiliated with CTAP, or other State agencies, subject to state and Federal law. We will only use your email address to inform you of important CTAP changes, other information that might affect your use of CTAP, or to ask for your feedback on a voluntary basis so that we can better

night.

Sugar