From: Ann Parsons <akp@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:39
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] downloading to cartridge in bard express

Hi all,

Joe, before you do anything else, open BEX and use your tab and explore
the program. Nothing will happen, your computer will not explode. Use
that tab key and explore the main menu. Then, go into the bookshelf
and hit your spacebar to "check" say three books. Now, use your tab
key and see how checking the books in the bookshelf has changed the menu.

BEX is one of the easiest and most intuitive programs on the planet.
It does take a bit of courage to step out and explore, but believe me,
you won't regret it. The key is to "check" the books you want to move
to your cartridge with the spacebar.

FYI, BEX is what BARD Express' creator, Kirk Sothoff calls his creation
for short.

Ann P.