From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@verizon.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 06:48:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a method to quickly determine carbs on packaging of food products

So how come so many blind people can afford an IPhone, which costs about $500, plus $70 a month for service? This works out to about the same cost as an ID Mate for the first year of service. After that, an IPhone costs over $800 a year to operate it every single year you own it. Yet, the unemployment rate among the blind is allegedly 70%. Either there are a lot of rich blind folks out there or else the unemployment rate among the blind is being greatly exaggerated by the advocacy groups.

Gerald