Re: IndependentLiving.com

Pamela Dominguez

When did LS&S become the braille superstore? I don't ever remember it being that. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 9:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] IndependentLiving.com

Anyone who is thinking about buying anything from LS&S also known as The
Braille Super Store, needs to be absolutely that what they are ordering is
exactly what they want. The reason I say this, is they do not do any
refunds, if you find that it doesn't suit you. Only when there is something
physically wrong with the product, will you get your money back.

Vicky