Re: Is there a accessible program to convert Avi video in to MP3 audio

Ron Canazzi

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I thought she wanted conversion from online sources.

On 2/3/2017 3:32 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Since when does Pontes Media Downloader convert files? I thought it
only converted online vids. If I try typing or pasting a filename into
its edit field, I get a message saying that's not a URL. Furthermore,
there's nothing on the PMD screen to indicate it will accept a
filename. NO browse button, nothing. And the edit field specifically
says "URL".

On Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:36:17 -0500, you wrote:

Okay, thanks.