From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 10:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] IndependentLiving.com

To be perfectly blunt, ILA doesn't give a rat's ass about offering an
audible or otherwise accessible battery tester. I actually spoke to them
about this a few years ago and was told that there was no longer such a
device on the market, and it would be too expensive for them to manufacture
one of their own design. At one time, ILA did, in fact, sell proprietary
products that they designed and manufactured exclusively themselves. I
still have a working talking clock radio that they sold exclusively about
ten years ago, but they stopped selling it because they found it cheaper to
offer a mainstream clock radio that happened to have a built-in talking
clock.

Gerald