Re: Have anyone ever heard or used this program

Carlos

I only post links to the portable version which does not include any portable software.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Have anyone ever heard or used this program

I got a nasty story about Pazera. I installed it, I must have
overlooked a checkbox somewhere, because the next thing I heard, I was
getting dozens and dozens of toolbars, applications, browser add-ons,
Open Candy one-offs, just a deluge, a torrent of stuff that was so
bad, I literally had to pull the plug to get it to stop coming in.
When I plugged things back in, I couldn't regain control of the
computer at all, so the whole thing had to be restored from a recent
backup. I never went back to Pazera again after that experience. What
a disastrous day that was!

I also have pazera, and that's very small, and completely accessible.