Re: Have anyone ever heard or used this program

Gene

Are you using uncheckie?  You may have missed something or the check box may not have been accessible.  Did you look at the installation screens with whatever screen review your screen-reader offers?  these days, it isn't enough to just tab around.  Because of so much junk attempting to be installed, extra care is necessary such as I described.

Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Have anyone ever heard or used this program

I got a nasty story about Pazera. I installed it, I must have
overlooked a checkbox somewhere, because the next thing I heard, I was
getting dozens and dozens of toolbars, applications, browser add-ons,
Open Candy one-offs, just a deluge, a torrent of stuff that was so
bad, I literally had to pull the plug to get it to stop coming in.
When I plugged things back in, I couldn't regain control of the
computer at all, so the whole thing had to be restored from a recent
backup. I never went back to Pazera again after that experience. What
a disastrous day that was!